- One of three leading providers of subsea intervention services
- State-of-the-art subsea assets and vessels with subsea intervention or well intervention topsides
- A technological and operational platform well positioned towards key leading clients
- Well positioned to benefit from growth in subsea intervention market and the demand for the efficient installation of x-mas trees
- Extensive in-house expertize within subsea and in particular intervention / work over systems
- Supporting our operations, we have a highly competent and diverse organization, covering all phases from conceptual development to project execution and offshore operations.
- In depth know-how and experience with derrick / tower and module handling systems design and operations including equipment for conveyance of wire line and coiled tubing
- Skandi Santos operating in Brazil since 2010 with a stable high uptime (>98%)
- AKOFS Seafarer is the world’s first monohull deep-water riser based well intervention unit
- Current contracts relations to key deep-water operators of present and future subsea fields
- In November 2016 AKOFS Offshore entered into a 50/50 joint venture with Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd (MOL) and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (Mitsui) to create Avium Subsea AS
- Avium Subsea AS acquired the high-end subsea vessel Skandi Santos, which is on hire and operated by AKOFS Offshore on contract to Brazil's national oil company, Petrobras
AKOFS OFFSHORE IN BRIEF
AKOFS Offshore is a provider of vessel based subsea well construction and intervention services to the oil and gas industry.