As Assistant Vessel Manager/Operations Engineer you will be part of the AKOFS Seafarer operations team based in Stavanger. Working with highly motivated and experienced colleagues your main functions and areas of responsibility will be:
In operations-preparations phase:
- Assist in planning, execution and follow-up of operations-preparations activities.
- Responsible for analysis and progress reporting.
- Define operational requirements; provide relevant input to operational procedures during design and document reviews, risk assessments, HAZID, HAZOP, interface meetings, etc. to ensure that an operational and safe method of work and design is achieved.
In operations phase:
- Be updated on current operations and vessel status at all times and provide assistance in all planning and support of the offshore operations.
- Provide operational, engineering, interface, contractual and general support to on- and offshore team.
- General assistance to Vessel Manager in all administrative tasks and stand-in for Vessel Manager when required.
- Responsible for coordination of Client and subcontractors operational interface, including development of well specific programs / procedures and reporting.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a similar onshore based role.
- College or university degree in engineering.
- Previous experience with well intervention operations.
- Proficient user of relevant computer applications.
- Demonstrated clear and effective communication skills in Norwegian and English.
- Presents good abilities to organize and structure work, can delegate tasks and follow up on their completion.
- Can handle challenging situations and operate in a fast pace working environment.
- An interesting and challenging position in a technology driven organization working with latest subsea and offshore solutions.
- Inspiring working environment and a high degree of independent responsibility.
- Professionally challenging tasks with good development opportunities.
- Centrally located office premises in Oslo and Stavanger.
- Competitive compensation and benefit package.
To apply, please send your CV to HR@AKOFSoffshore.com with “Assistant Vessel Manager / Operations Engineer” in the e-mail title.